- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Wind: 0-10 knots NE
- Sky: mix of sun and clouds
- Water: rippled, later some gentle swells
- As many as 10 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- Counted at least 4 elephant seals on Middle Rock.
- Pretty standard day.
- Solar Panels remained unusually clean.
- Ran the desalinator in the evening.
- There was a near continuous stream of eco-tours today.
- I saw at least 6, plus many fishing boats doing their own observations.
- One dive boat was anchored near South Rock.