- wind NE 15-20 knots
- saw a Kildeer during the day, usually only see and hear them at night.
- Both male elephant seals had been off great race over night, Chuckles was back on great race with some fresh wounds on his back this morning, I think he had been on Middle rock when Chunk got him. Chuckles spent Monday night near bedroom window vocalizing unreservedly.
- 1 eco tour
- worked on month end report
- pressure washed North side of main residence
- stocked up on firewood in main house
- ran desalinator 6 hrs.