Foggy morning, building throughout the day with poor visibility in parts (the fog horn sounded). Winds from the NNE to 15kts. The barometer climbed to 101.8 kPa. Forecast for light winds overnight and into the morning.
- Fishing vessel spotted with lines in the water within the reserve.
- Four tour boats, after the fog faded.
- There appeared to be more Sea Lions today, or they are just more rowdy.
- Continued looking for tangled Sea Lions in preparation for DFO visit on Oct 28th.
- Spotted a flock of fifteen Black Turnstones.
- Once again, Sea Lions continue to make their way onto the jetty by knocking the electric fence over. This time they have actually broken it, too. A daily battle