- Humpbacks have been around the reserve the last couple of days. Three were seen in one sighting and two in another.
- Great weather today, although the temperature has dropped a bit. Chilly sunshine!
- All Sea Lions, except one are settled at the south end of the reserve and southern rocks.
- Harlequin ducks are making regular appearances.
- Two tour boats today, which caught up to the humpbacks just outside of the reserve.
- One pleasure vessel, came in to see the sights, although was travelling too fast through the reserve.
Nothing else to report.