- Another wild weather day as RR. Gusts throughout the morning and afternoon, with showers and just moments of sunshine. Wind/gust warnings are still in effect until midnight.
- Humpback whale spotted feeding towards Port Angeles.
- Fresh propeller cuts spotted on a Sea Lion.
- Animals continue to shift around the island and surrounding rocks, adjusting to the weather and moving away from the swell.
- Number of geese on the island increased significantly from 13 to at least 48 today.
- A necklaced Sea Lion spotted today near the dock.
- Three tour boats
- Two pleasure vessels
- Camera 1 & 5 remote controls via RR website are not functioning – this is currently being troubleshooted.
- High pressure hose requires a new pump. Attempts at rebuilding it have not been successful.
- Electric fence repair attempts continue…..
- No visitors today.