- wind N 15 kts decreasing to 10. Partly clear. Barometer on the rise.
- I went off island around 10 am and returned just before dusk.
- cleared ramp 3 times, had to use snow shovel and fish net to get all the debris off the tracks
- brought 15 fire extinguishers to college, they were inspected on the docks and I was able to reload the ones that passed. 2 condemned and one needs pressure testing. Brought 2 loaners out.
- Talked with Chris and Jeff re maintenance tasks
- Filled up 100 L of gasoline
- Ran fresh water rinse through outboard engine
- offload garbage and diesel/oil rags