- Calm overcast day with light winds and settled seas.
- Allot of driftwood and deadheads floating past in the current around the rocks from the storms and high tides of late.
- Marbled Godwit spotted on the main island in the afternoon.
- Pigeon guillemots and Surf scoters observed around the main island to the North and East.
- The female Elephant seal remains on middle rocks, while the males and smaller Elephant seal remain on the main island.
- Pod of Orca seen passing to the south, feeding in the straight. Approximately five in group consisting of males (larger dorsal fins), female and a calf. Group of accompanying birds (gulls and cormorants) circling and highlighting their position.
- One Whale Watching boat through the reserve.
- Courtney visited on 2nd Nature, from Pearson College, dropping off the winter fuel and a set of repaired steps for the jetty.
- Steps and fuel unloading from 2nd Nature.
- General tidying and preparation for end of shift.