- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Wind: 10-15 knots NE, later West
- Sky: mostly clear, sunny, warm!
- Water: calm
- 15 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- They spent much of the afternoon playing in the water near the jetty.
- Goose work.
- Added one entire 55 gallon barrel into the Tidy Tank.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- One small pleasure craft came through the reserve today.
- It looked like it might have been too close to the harbour seals on Turbine.
- Kyle and Guy brought me two boxes of food today. Much appreciated and needed!
- I know this isn’t really related to the reserve, but I hope that Pam Birley, our honorary eco-guardian, is enjoying the celebrations of Leicester City’s first ever English Premier League win! Cheers to all you do for the reserve, and your city!