- A generally bright day with gentle winds and calm seas.
- Significant quantities of driftwood have been washed up including large sections of telegraph poles and tree roots.
- The elephant seals seem to be here for the duration. Though their route off the island (boat ramp) has only just been cleared of driftwood.
- One whale watching tour in looking at the sea lions and birds. Good speed through the reserve, though at times strayed too close to animals.
- Solar panels cleaned.
- Maintenance routes of the energy centre roof scrubbed clean of slimy algal build up.
- Boat ramp and jetty cleared of driftwood washed up in the last few days of strong winds and rough seas. Derik used to lift larger logs up for drying and cutting into firewood.
- Windows cleaned on the main house.