- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 15-35 knots W, then NW
- Water: 2′ chop
- Sky: cloudy, a few drops of rain
- Yesterday’s lone sea lion on the rocks near the derrick was joined by 6 others today.
- Later a sea lion briefly ended up on the end of the jetty.
- Lots of Canada Goose infighting as newcomers jostle for territory with existing nesters.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- More goose work.
- Got the manufacture date from the Yamaha outboard for Kyle.
- Vacuumed up fruit flies in the basement.
- Wanted to run the fire pump today to add some water to the cistern, but the combination of nearby sea lions, elephant seals, and high winds made this unwise.
- A couple of fishing boats outside the reserve.
- One eco-tour passed by the south rocks in the late afternoon.
- It appeared to be too close to the sea lions.
- A couple of DND blasts at 10:06 & 10:08.
- The buoys were still present at low tide in Middle Channel.