- Visibility: Very foggy early morning but cleared right up by 8:30am
- Wind: 11-16 NE throughout the day
- Sky: sunny with cloudy periods
- Water: mostly calm, a bit choppy
- Had about 7 boats cruise by in the last week
- had a small tour come ashore last saturday morning of pearson college students
- had a young harbour seal that was on the island for a few days but is gone now
- there are a pair of eagles hanging around for the last week
- large male elephant seal was here for 6 days and left last night
- caught a quick glimpse of what looked like a small sea otter running by the jetty yesterday morning
- had a very large blast go off from Rocky Point that shook the house and startled birds.
- enjoyed my first week here at Race Rocks!