- 25-30 knot NE wind, clear sky.
- temperature fell below freezing overnight, ground frozen in the morning.
Boats: 3 ecotour vessels in the afternoon, they all appeared to get within the DFO’s 100 m marine mammal setback guideline.
- checked on water lines and hooked up extension cables to heat tape on the fresh water tank and the main house fresh water inlet. Dumped water from rain tank to avoid freezing valve. Drained cistern pump in derrick shed.
- measured generator diesel levels, filled day tank.
- started generator in the morning, ran for 3 hours before overspeed fault. Ran again in the evening without overspeed.
- chopped wood, cleared out firewood cutting jig