Light fog early morning, building to thicker fog throughout the day with poor visibility (the fog horn sounded for a few hours). Winds were generally <5kts. The barometer was at 101.6 for most of the day dropping to 101.5. The marine forecast shows winds picking up to 10-15kts and rain for Monday.
- Not so many fishing vessels on the water this Sunday with all the fog (total count of 4)
- 7 tour boats, mostly in the afternoon as the fog faded
- Two Californians spotted with relatively fresh gashes
- Californian seal lion brand 8329 and 9776 spotted (need to verify whether this record has been collected)
- Commenced looking for tangled sea lions in preparation for detanglment on Oct 28th
- 3 Dunlins spotted
- Cheeky sea lions continue to dismantle the electric fence and drop equipment into the water, so we’ve been on top of mending it.