- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 5-10 knots NE
- Water: rippled
- Sky: clear
- Chunk and Chuckles still on Great Race.
- Chuckles had some fresh wounds on his back that were weeping fluids.
- Saw a California sea lion branded with 8240.
- Saw a Sea Slater (Ligia Pallasii) crawling in the muck near the jetty today.
- Found all the “loaner” fire extinguishers and collected them up.
- Loaded said fire extinguishers and a box of recycling into the maintenance boat when Jeff and his assistant came by.
- Checked the water level in the cistern; things are good.
- Jeff came by to pick up some items. He did not disembark.
- Heard six DND blasts today. They came in pairs, each pair progressively bigger, from loud, to house shaking. 10:03, 10:05, 10:55, 10:57, 11:41, and 11:43.