- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 20-25 knots N/NE in the morning, down to zero in the evening
- Sky: overcast
- Water: 1′ chop
- The weaner did more wandering around today.
- I observed/listened to a pair of bald eagles talking to each other.
- Checked and topped up over 1/4 of the battery bank.
- Kyle brought out a small film crew in Second Nature to film the Steller sea lions.
- However it was too choppy at the jetty to land, so they simply did a boat tour instead.
- A couple of eco-tours came by later on.