- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 35-40 knots SW, later W, and then down to 10-20.
- Sky: mostly clear with some early evening rain.
- Water: 3′ chop, calmer in the evening.
- Saw a California Sea Lion branded 8465,
- Saw a Steller Sea Lion branded 873R.
- One harbour seal hauled out on a rock near the jetty.
- I was surprised it wasn’t immediately scared off by the sea lions.
- Had to get the internet and phone back in operation this morning.
- Electric fence work. The elephant seals are fond of knocking it all down.
- Hardly any boats today on account of the weather.