Fog early this morning, turning into a fine day. Varying winds of up to 11kts between North and East directions. The barometer got up to 102.6, dropping back to 102.4. A strong wind warning is in effect for tonight and tomorrow (Wednesday), as well as forecast showers.
- Helicopter over the reserve early morning
- 5 tour boats today (2 of which were travelling quite fast within the reserve)
- Only one pleasure craft spotted
- One whale spotted between RR and Port Angeles
- Several attempts were made at rewiring the electric fence around the dock ( 2nd time lucky!). We now have zero – as opposed to eight – Sea Lions on the dock)
- Paths on RR were swept
- We have commenced a critical equipment check for the island
No visitors today.