- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 25-30 knots North East
- In the afternoon, 20-25 knots West
- In the evening, 10-15 knots West
- Sky: mostly overcast and a few drops of rain.
- Water: 1′ chop
- A nice view of the snow on Hurricane Ridge in the morning.
- Four elephant seals on Great Race today.
- The weaner slept all day beside the main house.
- On this Earth Day, I would like to take the time to thank (however corny it made sound) the framework of the Ecological Reserve, which helps to maintain the wild beauty of these spectacular islands!
- One fishing boat, and a couple of eco-tours came by today.