- Wind N 10-15 knots.
- the second female elephant seal made her way towards the mother and pup and settled across the path from them.
- Geese are starting to be more regular in the area, a flock of 20 visited the island today.
- Falcon on the East side of the island, looked larger than a peregrine but couldn’t get a good look.
- Second Nature, diesel delivery
- 2 eco tour boats
- Chris brought 4 diesel drums filled at Victoria harbour to island after noon. Offloaded with derrick and transported across island to engine building.
- Sent shorefront pressure washer and used engine oil from derrick off island.