- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 5-10 knots SE, later N
- Water: rippled
- Sky: overcast, rain in the afternoon
- One lone seagull has been pecking away at the weaner. Nature at work.
- Chunk attempted to mate with the grieving mother. Then he left the island at 17:00.
- Great Race mum and pup, Lady, and Middle Rock mum and pup still present. No sign of Chuckles today.
- Noticed about 12 harbour seals out on the rocks. It’s not everyday that they’re here.
- The daffodils started to open up today. Purple crocus and various other flowers have been open for over a week.
- Started organizing and tidying up the Student’s House.
- The HMCS Whitehorse was out near Albert Head in the morning.
- Two eco-tours came by in the afternoon. The second boat seemed too close to a group of sea lions, half of whom then stampeded into the water.