- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind at 7:00: 10-15 knots West
- Wind at 10:00: 10-15 knots North East
- Wind at 15:00: 5-10 knots South West
- Wind at 20:00: 20-25 knots West
- Sky: mostly clear, rain at 15:00
- Water: 1′ chop
- A rather large moon appeared in the early evening.
- One adult elephant seal departed, leaving just the one.
- The weaner returned by the slightly unconventional route: north side of the jetty.
- A murder of crows.
- Some goose work.
- A few eco-tours came by today.
- Some DND blasting today.
- Blasts at 13:37, 13:39, and 14:15.