- Visibility: 15 miles throughout the day
- Wind: ranging from 10-20 knots
- Sky: mostly sunny with some cloudy periods
- Water: choppy at times with the wind, 1-3 foot swells
- Only noticed a few small pleasure crafts by pedder bay, no eco tours or divers today
- No visitors today
- Still the same 4 male elephant seals on the island. They had a lazy day of sleeping with no quarrels.
- Noticed quite a bit of scarring on the belly of one of the larger ones.
- large group of 50-60 cormorants on the south rocks again.
- One of the juvenile bald eagles stopped by to say hi.