- Visibility: 10-15 Miles
- Wind: 20-30 knots W this morning, dying down to 1-10 knots by night
- Sky: cloudy with some sun
- Water: choppy this morning, calming throughout the day
- Saw a few ecotours go by
- Jeff and a student from the college came by quick to drop off some food for me.
- The 3 lone male elephant seals have left the older pup alone so far which I am very happy about.
- The dominant male and female have been mating every day for the past week.
- California Sea Lions – 130
- Stellar Sea Lions – 94
- Elephant Seals – 7 (four adult males, one adult female, two pups)
- Seagulls – 285
- Bald Eagles – 7
- Black Oyster Catchers – 30
- Black Turnstones – 15
- Harlequin Ducks – 10
- Canada Geese – 4
- Cormorants – 75