- A brighter sunnier day after the winds and overcast skies of the last few days.
- Business as usual after the high winds with animals back on the rocks.
- One of the Bull Eseals moved up to the lighthouse today while the other remained near the path intersection.
- 2 pleasure boats in the reserve (plus 2 fishing just outside the reserve).
- 1 commercial boat (spill clean-up) posing as a pleasure craft came in for a look.
- 1 whale watching boat.
- Coastguard helicopter flew overhead using the lighthouse as a way-point along with one private helicopter.
- Vessels noted to be respecting the speed limit, but not all the proximity, with both the whale watching boat and commercial boat coming too close.
- More driftwood moved up the boat ramp to dry.
- Camera 2 system checks, power and network cycling. This camera continues to give us problems……..
- Energy monitoring and investigations started, looking at the system, power use, generation and storage on the island.
- Minor internal works (fire alarms, fan, doors).
- Door to boat house adjusted to run better on tracks.