- N 10-15 N becoming E 25, partly clear sky
- Pigeon Guillemots made a return to the waters around the island, this is the first time i have seen/heard them since starting my shift
- 21 bald eagles counted in the reserve. the broke-beak eagle was perched on a solar panel on the engine building in the morning.
- Second large female e-seal was by boat house throughout day. Chuckles down by compost bin. Mother and pup doing fine. Chunk has been going off island at night and returning in the morning, staying close to females and keeping Chuckles away.
- One neck-ringed California sealion seen on west side of main island
- 1 ecotour
- Contacted tidy tanks re dip chart
- Contacted re wood stove parts delivery
- Cut and chopped fire wood
- Cleared ramp