- Visibility: 15 miles (except foggy towards Victoria in the A.M.)
- Wind: 0-10 knots South
- Water: rippled
- Sky: sunny
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Provided two canoeists with duct tape to help repair their broken paddle.
- As befits a very lovely Saturday, there were numerous boats in or near the reserve all day.
- A diving boat was out at Middle Rock and it seemed as though they sent down some divers.
- Two sailboats passed through the SW corner of the reserve.
- One fishing boat passed through Middle Channel.
- The very large catamaran eco-tour was back.
- A couple of young lads in a canoe came up the ramp. I sent them on their way, but not before a rest and some help with their broken paddle.
- The aforementioned canoeists were on shore near the ramp for a little while as they rested and fixed their paddle.