- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 10-20 knots West
- Sky: overcast in the morning, rather cleared up later
- Water: rippled
- 14 elephant seals on Great Race
- Kyle, Guy, and I topped up the water in the battery bank.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Lots of goose related work today.
- Kyle and Guy came to the island at about 8:30.
- They departed just before 10:00.
- One fishing boat passed through the south channel, which is too narrow for boats to safely pass through when animals are present.
- The boat also seemed to be going too fast.