- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 20-25 knots West
- Sky: mostly cloudy
- Water: 1′ chop
- 14 elephant seals on Great Race.
- 1 on Middle Rock.
- I saw 6 cormorants today. Higher than most census counts these days.
- Cleaned some windows this morning.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- The students did more window cleaning after they had settled in.
- Kyle and Guy brought out Maya, Tazi, and Ali to stay at Race Rocks until the 30th.
- About a dozen eco-tours came by today.
- Maya, Tazi, and Ali are now staying in the Students’ House.
- They will be of much help in the chore and social departments.