- A Stormy day on the Rock with Gale force winds and large swell running.
- Sea lions rode out the winds in the ocean swells, rafting together in large moving masses or surfing in groups.
- The two Bull Eseals stayed on the island.
- Navy vessel on manoeuvres outside the reserve.
- Accompanying Navy helicopters flying out from the ship over the reserve at night.
- Some driftwood cleared from the boat launch ramp after the winds dropped.
- Camera 2 re-set. Further investigation needed to resolve the network problem.
- Number of animals in the reserve was affected by the storm (and maybe the counting too due to conditions!).
|Spotted during the week|
|Bald Eagle (Adult/Immature)||2/8|