- Visibility: 15 miles throughout the day
- Wind: ranging from 13-22 knots throughout the day and over night
- Sky: mostly sunny with some cloudy periods
- Water: mostly calm
- Didn’t notice much boat traffic today aside from the usual busy commercial freighters
- No visitors today
- The same elephant pup is still hanging around the house. She’s been sleeping in pretty much the same spot for the past 2 days.
- Lots of bald eagles around lately, counted 7 yesterday. 4 Adults and 3 large juveniles.
- Large group of cormorants on the south rocks again in the late afternoon
- Consistent amount of black turnstones around, about 8-12 seen per day