- Moderate winds and seas in the morning building to strong gale force winds with rough seas later on.
- A group of 3 humpbacks were spotted feeding about 1.5nm SW of the reserve. Group observed to be heading east before they were lost in the building seas.
- The alpha male Elephant seal went into the ocean late last night to rehydrate and didn’t return till the afternoon today.
- Male Bufflehead seen in the surf zone to the east of the main island.
- Logs removed from jetty.
- Electrical outlet in Tank room fixed.
- Engine room tidied and cleaned.