- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: Light breezes throughout the day then very high, Gale force winds came in around 9 or 10 pm of up to 39 knots for an hour or two then died down to a steady 20-25 knots with rain.
- Sky: cloudy with some sun
- Water: mostly calm, a bit choppy during the day then very rough throughout the night.
- Saw 6 or 7 sail boats out together and 1 diving boat
- No visitors today
- Had a group of 12-14 Black Turnstones munching grass together in front of the house.
- Our resident elephant seal Bernard has been joined by another large male elephant seal. They seem to be keeping their distance from each other for now.
- The view of the Olympic Mountains has been beautiful and clear these last few days. A nice change from the cloak of fog and clouds that often cover them from sight.