- Visibility: low visibility this morning but cleared up by noon
- Wind: very calm until early afternoon then picked up to high 20s
- Sky: cloudy with a bit of sun
- Water: calm and flat until the wind picked up then it got rough
- had one whale watching boat cruise by the island
- Kyle came by with fuel and food. Thanks Kyle!
- The large brown raptor I saw yesterday was more likely a young 2-3 year old bald eagle. Saw three of them today playing in the wind and picking at something on the ground.
- Bernard the elephant seal is still on the island