- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 0-10 knots E/NE
- Sky: clear
- Water: rippled
- The weaner returned. I’m not sure how much longer the term “weaner” applies?
- Initially I thought the weaner was a male, but now I think it is actually a female.
- There were three adult bald eagles in the reserve today. I just missed getting a photo of all three flying together.
- I made a little “trip” to the north-west edge of Great Race.
- Hand pumped some diesel.
- Kyle came out in Haiku with some food for me!
- A large Canadian Navy ship, the HMCS Vancouver, tied up on the navy buoy at the mouth of Pedder Bay.