- The 6:45 AM weather report.
- Visibility: 5 miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots East
- Sky: raining
- Water: 1′ chop
- Later on..
- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 25-30 knots West
- Sky: clear and sunny!
- Water: lots of whitecaps
- Beautiful skies just before sunset today!
- The above photos are almost like some sort of a panorama.
- Still the female and the weaner on Great Race.
- I spied what I think is a red tailed hawk sitting on the edge of the helipad near sunset.
- Ran the desalinator during the afternoon.
- Worked on the March month end report.
- One eco-tour came by today.