- Visibility: 15 miles throughout the day
- Wind: ranging from 10-23 knots throughout the day
- Sky: sunny with cloudy periods
- Water: mostly calm
- Had one whale watching boat cruise by
- No visitors today
- The first female elephant seal arrived today. One of the smaller, younger males was very persistent with her but the larger male mostly kept him away.
- Counted 3 male elephant seals on the island today, 2 adolescents and 1 adult.
- One elephant seal pup is still sleeping on the north side of the house and letting out the occasional yelps and cries.